Update on COVID-19
Arbutus Ridge Golf Club is excited to announce that we are open to member & public play!
You can begin making tee times by calling 250.743.5000 or Book Online
(CLICK HERE for Member Booking).
Please ensure that you are familiar with the following protocols as they are strictly enforced:
- Social Distancing Rules Apply. Always keep at least 6 feet or 2 meters away from your playing partners
- Masks are mandatory in all public indoor spaces
- Bunker rakes, ball washers have been removed
- Do not touch the flag stick
- The practice facility is open to you before your tee time. Purchase your practice balls in the Golf Shop. The putting green will be open to you 10 minutes prior to your tee time, or if the group in front of you has already left the teeing ground
- The Golf Shop is open to check in and for retail sales. Please no more than 4 people in the Shop at any given time. Please use tap to pay whenever possible
- Players Assistants and First Tee Hosts will be on-course to ensure groups are following protocols
- As per Dr. Henry's orders Indoor Dining has been suspended from March 30th until April 19th. We will still be offering seating on our patio and offer 10% off Take Out. Restaurant/Patio is open Monday-Friday 11am to 9pm & Saturday-Sunday 9am-9pm.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Andy Hajer at 250.743.5000 ext: 37 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time. We look forward to seeing you at the golf course.