Satellite Bar & Grille Menus
The Satellite Bar & Grille boasts captivating views of the Satellite Channel from BC’s Most Scenic Patio. Guests will enjoy a variety of dishes using local food from the surrounding area, prepared by Executive Chef Michael Schedel and his Team. The glass-fronted clubhouse overlooks the 18th green and provides ocean, island, and mountain views.
The casual lounge, formal dining room, and spectacular Mt. Baker Banquet Room provide several options for Meetings, Weddings, Golf Events, or simply a meal with friends that exudes style and authentic service in a magnificent setting. Whether you’d like a table for two or two hundred, we welcome your next visit to the Satellite Bar & Grille.
Did you know... our lunch & dinner menu is available to dine-in or take-out Sunday to Saturday from 11am—close. Receive 10% off all food take-out orders (excluding daily & monthly feature). Please call 250.743.5100 ext: 2.
Breakfast is served daily from 9am-11am.
Benny Menu is served daily from 9am-2pm.
Lunch & Dinner is served daily from 11am-9pm.
Download our Breakfast or Lunch & Dinner Menus Below
2022 Weekly Features
- Beef Dip Sunday: $16
- Fish & Chip Monday: $18 5oz Halibut and Chips
- Schnitzel Tuesday: $20 Pork Schnitzel, with choice of risotto or roasted potatoes served with mushroom gravy
- Pasta Wednesdays: $20
Wine Wednesday: $10 off Bottles of Wine
- Prime Rib Thursday: $30, served with Yorkshire Pudding and Seasonal Vegetables
- Surf & Turf Friday: $26, Steak & Prawns
- "Appy Hour" Weekends: 2-5pm Friday-Sunday, $2 off all Appetizers
- Prime Rib Saturday: $30, served with Yorkshire Pudding and Seasonal Vegetables
Bi-Weekly Features (July 1st- 15th)
Pulled Pork Enchiladas - Mexican spiced pork, black beans, corn, shredded cheese, sour cream, enchilada sauce. Served with soup, salad or fries $20
6oz steak sandwich - Charbroiled striploin steak, garlic toast, onion rings. Choice of soup, salad or fries $24
Monthly Diner Night - Next Diner Night July 29th, 2022
Our Diner Night; features a two-course meal for $24 plus gst. You may bring your own wine for $10 corkage.